What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide revealing to you the natural ways for finding or storing water
- Teaching you why relying on greedy water suppliers will actually make you vulnerable and dependent
- Revealing to you a surprising invention from the Israeli army that makes water our of thin air
- Showing you a method that makes you truly independent and how not to rely on water-well
- Showing you a portable water generator that gives up to 50 gallons of water per day
- Teaching you how to tap into nature’s secret water reservoir
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. World War Water scores 78.30/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.megadroughtusa.org/vsl/index.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: megadroughtusa.org you’ll also be taken through to megadroughtusa.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)